Frequently Asked Questions: https://w3.rpgresearch.com/about/faqs/
RPG Research exists because of our wonderful volunteers spanning 6 continents!
RPG Research is a 100% volunteer-run non-profit charitable research and human services organization. We are all unpaid volunteers passionate about what we do.
RPG Research has been online since 2004 providing an open and free research repository.
Working for free is typical for non-profit volunteer-run 501(c)3 charities like RPG Research.
We have over 100 volunteer across 4 continents, some for many years now, happy to do so. In 2017 we were at volunteer number 10, and hit over number 100 in 2019! This has been very challenging keeping up with this international growth and we very much need a Volunteer Coordinator ASAP. All of our staff are unpaid volunteers. As with most of our positions, this can be 100% remote.
Many people volunteer for a variety of reasons including:
- Experienced professionals that believe in what we are doing as a 501(c)3 non-profit, and want to help us by providing their established skills during their free time.
- Students and others wishing to develop their experience, skills, and resume as they work toward professional goals
- People who wish to become RPG Professionals and are trying to meet the training and experience requirements required for paid employment by RPG Therapeutics LLC and other organizations (reportedly paying between $15 to $250 per hour (averages around $25-75)).
- Retirees and others who want to help do good for others.
- Various researchers, professors and others who are excited about the research we are doing and wish be a part of the research projects furthering the body of knowledge for the industry and betterment of humankind.
- They are passionate about what we do and are glad to join with fellow enthusiasts and happy to have the privilege to participate in such a great community doing what they love.
These are just a few of the more typical reasons our volunteers provide."
Looking for paid RPG Professional Opportunities?
For other possible opportunities see our page listing the "Worldwide List of Providers".
Full Disclosure: The founder of RPG Research, Hawke Robinson, is also the founder of RPG Therapeutics LLC.