An international 501(c)3 non-profit, charitable research & community services organization, studying the potential of music & role-playing games to improve lives worldwide, including a wide range of regular & special needs populations from ages 2 through 102+. http://www.rpgresearch.com
Your donations enable us to further our research that we share with the public, and to provide the community programs that help improve lives, especially those under-served and un-served populations and locations.
Your donations enable us to further our research that we share freely with the public.
You can donate to RPG Research through:
- Paypal (one time or recurring)
- Patreon (monthly subscription with perks)
- Amazon Smile
- Facebook Charities
Donate to RPG Research through Pay Pal Today! Either one time donation or recurring donations, we thank you!
Or join as a monthly Patreon supporter:
Become a monthly supporting member (tax-deductable) Patron of RPG Research through Patreon and receive special early access and other benefits for your continued support: Become a Monthly Supporting Patron of RPG Research!
The Power of Your Support
Your donations help RPG Research continue and grow the following:
- Research studies on the effects of all RPG Formats. Includes: Instituational Review Board (IRB) costs for research studies, facilities, participants, legal, and related research costs
- Community programs, providing cooperative music and role-playing game programs to communities far and wide.
- Accessibility in gaming programs development
- Special populations programs.
- Website hosting costs freely providing the open, international, research repository to the public.
- Research-based community programs helping improve participants’ quality of life.
- Books, dice, paper, pencils, accessibility equipment, and other gaming related materials
- Administrative costs are minimal due to our being 100% volunteer-run, but we still have to pay annual fees, licenses, etc. to city, county, state, and federal government agencies
- Office and facilities costs. We keep these to a minimum through shared virtual office
- Travel costs for research and community programs.
- Maintenance and travel costs for use of accessible mobile facilities to improve the reach of research & community programs.
Purchase Items for Us From our Amazon Wish List
If you would prefer to donate items rather than money or volunteering, we have begun setting up our public wish list on Amazon.com (for now, we welcome recommendations for a better site for non-profit wish lists).
Here is where you can find our latest wish list on Smile.Amazon.com: RPG Research Amazon Wish Lists
Just go to https://smile.amazon.com and select RPG Research as your charity of choice. Then, as long as you do your shopping at smile.amazon.com (won't work if use www.amazon.com or mobile app!), a small percentage of all your purchases will be automatically donated to RPG Research at no added cost to you!
Donate to RPG Research through Facebook Charities
Donate to RPG Research via Facebook Charities.
RPG Research on Wizards of the Coast (Dungeons & Dragons) Dragon Talk Show.
This next video begins with RPG Research on GenConTV's TableTakes GenCon 2019, talking about role-playing games in prison.
The video below is a few minutes collage of RPG Research volunteers and example programs including:
- Tabletop RPG
- Live-action RPG / Larp
- VR RPG (electronic RPG)
- Collaborative music / drum circles
- Wheelchair accessible RPG Bus & RPG Trailer