Role-Playing Game Research - Donate to the non-profit RPG Research Today!
Reasons to donate to RPG Research Today!
RPG Research is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with disabilities and others through the use of role-playing games. The website www.rpgresearch.com offers a wealth of information on the organization's mission, programs, and initiatives.
- Help us make a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities by supporting RPG Research. Your donation can help us provide therapeutic programs that use role-playing games to improve cognitive, emotional, and social skills.
- RPG Research has helped thousands of people with disabilities overcome their challenges and lead fulfilling lives. Join us in our mission to make a positive impact in the world.
- Are you looking for a way to give back to your community? Consider donating to RPG Research. Your tax deductible contribution will help us expand our programs and reach even more people in need.
- At RPG Research, we believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to live their best life. Help us make that a reality by supporting our organization today.
- Your donation to RPG Research can help us create a world where individuals with disabilities can thrive and succeed. Join us in our mission to make a difference.
Impact: "Thanks to RPG Research's innovative programs, people with disabilities and mental health challenges have found a new way to connect with others, build self-esteem, and improve their mental well-being. Donate today to support our mission of making RPGs accessible to everyone!"
Research: "Did you know that RPGs have been shown to improve cognitive function, social skills, and emotional regulation in individuals with disabilities and mental health challenges? At RPG Research, we're committed to advancing the fields of RPG Recreation, Education, and Therapy through cutting-edge research. Join us in our mission by making a donation today!"
Training: "Are you a mental health professional or educator interested in using RPGs as an effective tool? RPG Research offers training programs that teach you how to effectively use RPGs to improve the lives of those with disabilities or mental health challenges. Donate today to support our training programs and help us train more professionals to help more people!"
Partnerships: "At RPG Research, we're proud to have formed partnerships with some of the biggest names in the gaming industry. Our partnerships allow us to stay on the cutting edge of RPG research and ensure that our programs are accessible to everyone. Join us in our mission by donating today!"
Known across multiple industries as "The Grandfather of Therapeutic Gaming" because he has been studying the effects and uses of role-playing games and their potential to achieve therapeutic goals longer than anyone else, Hawke Robinson is a Washington State Department of Health Registered Recreational Therapist.
He has a diverse and deep background in Therapeutic Recreation / Recreation Therapy, computer science, neuroscience, cognitive neuropsychology, neurotech, research psychology, nursing, play therapy, education, music, and role-playing gaming.
- Hawke Robinson has been involved with role-playing games in community settings since 1977.
- Studying methods for optimizing the experience of role-playing games, software development, and online since 1979.
- A paid professional game master since 1982.
- Studying the effects of role-playing games upon participants since 1983.
- Providing role-playing games in educational settings and for educational goals since 1985.
- Working with incarcerated populations since 1989.
- Researching and using role-playing games to achieve therapeutic goals for a wide range of populations from 2 years old through senior adults since 2004.
- Founder and Executive Director of the non-profit 501(c)3 charitable research and human services organization, RPG Research.
- Founder and CEO of the for-profit RPG Therapeutics LLC and RPG.LLC.
- Author of multiple books in technology and gaming W.A. Hawkes-Robinson books available on Amazon.
- Creator of the wheelchair accessible RPG Mobile fleet vehicles and trailers.
- Founder of the experiential learning Role-Playing Game RPG Museum, and much more.
- Creator of the Brain-Computer Interface Role-Playing Game (BCI RPG) and many other related projects.