RPG Research's GenCon Page
We're going to GenCon in Indianapolis, Indiana!
Events submitted include:
International games (board games, RPGs, & others from around the world)
- Adaptive games (Deaf/HoH/ASL, VI/Blind, & others)
- Brain-computer interface adapted games (BCI, EEG, neurofeedback)
- Youth games for ages 5+
- Games for populations with special needs
- RPGs for educational programs
- RPGs for therapeutic programs
Organizations helping to run these invents include:
- The marvelous volunteers from the 501(c)3 non-profit research & human services international organization RPG Research.
- The excellent folks from the non-profit 501(c)3 DOTS RPG Project.
- The terrific people from the BCI Game Jam projects from Canada & the US.
- The terrific team from Cursed Crypt
- Staff from RPG Therapeutics LLC
- and more!