October 5th 2020 RPG Research Monthly Update
Tons of updates to the website, training program, book publishing, and more!
There has been a LOT going on during the past month, and a lot of updates, tweaks, improvements, and enhancements to the volunteer training programs.
Here is a quick list of just a few highlights:
* Training program adjusted from 12 weeks to 16 weeks (much better!) brings back Top Secret, AiMe, & D&D5e training for level 1 training. https://rpgresearch.com/rpg-trainee-1
* Nearing completion of the Level 1 Trainee Workbook, shooting for publication this month! - https://rpg.llc/rpg-trainee-workbooks
* Major updates on the RPG Model: 4 RPG Formats diagram (more updates even if you saw it yesterday): https://rpgresearch.com/rpg-player/gm-learning-levels
* Updates to the volunteer color rankings for hours: https://rpgresearch.com/roygbiv
* Game Tiers ranking listing updates expanded and growing: https://rpgresearch.com/game-tiers
* Documents section of Odoo getting adding to daily.
* Hundreds of updates to the website
* Archivists have moved about 1,000 content items from www2 to w3.
* Great progress on our Brain-Computer Interface controlled Electronic Role-Playing Game development project - http://bcirpg.com
* Planning to begin RPG Museum unboxing broadcasts this October - https://rpgmuseum.org
And so much more!
There have been some schedule changes that some of you may have missed. Here is a summary:
* Mondays Administrative weekly meeting 5:30 - 6:15 pm (all PST8PDT) - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/admin
* Mondays RPG training level 1-3 6:30 - 10:30 pm - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/training
* Wednesdays RPG training level 4+ - Noon - 4 pm - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/training
* Wednesdays BECMI D&D campaign levels 1-36+ 6:30 -9:30 pm - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/rpg
* Thursdays Researchers meeting 9:00 - 11:00 am - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/researchers
* Thursdays RPG Talk Show 3-4 pm - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/talkshow
* Saturdays ERPG Developers weekly meeting - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/erpgdev
* Saturdays ASL Study group 1 for beginners 3-4 pm - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/asl
* Saturdays ASL Study group 2 for intermediate 4-5 pm - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/asl
* Saturdays (1st & 4rd) Drop In & RPG sessions 12-2:45 pm - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/<varies-depending-on-table-see-events-page>
* Saturdays (2nd & 4th) ASL RPG group 12-2:45 pm - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/aslrpg
* Sundays Archivists meeting 9-10 am - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/archives
* Sundays Researchers meeting 10 am to Noon - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/researchers
* Sundays RPG Training levels 1-3 12:30 - 4:30 pm - https://meet.rpgresearch.com/training
* Additional changing events each week all listed here: https://rpgresearch.com/events
We also have a number of special events coming up, so see the Events page, and watch for emails from John, Danielle, and others about additional upcoming events for:
Save Against Fear convention by The Bohdana Group
We'll be on the KYRS FM talk show
We also still plan to run our annual Halloween special October 31st 9:00 pm to 1:00 am, for those that want to play Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition campaign: Masks of Nyarlathotep (this will possibly become a regular game session), we can take up to 6 players, so sign up today!
We also still plan to run our annual Paranoia New Year's celebration, December 31st, 9:00 pm to 1:00 am for up to 8 players.
If you have been out of the loop, check in our plethora of videos, our volunteers have been doing amazingly wonderful things!
If you having trouble accessing anything, or have other questions, you can contact: info at rpgresearch dot com or call/text (509) 608-7630.
President & Founder, RPG Research
"International non-profit accessible & inclusive music & role-playing
game research & community programs." Washington State Department of
Health Registered Recreation Therapist.
Toll-free Phone: (833) RPG-INFO (774-4636) x710
Text/Direct Mobile: (509) 608-7630
Alternate Mobile: (509) 481-5437
1312 N. Monroe Suite #114
Spokane, WA, 99218
Social network and other contact information:
RPG Research is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable multi-disciplinary
research organization studying the effects of all role-playing game
formats. Providing an open international online research repository
as well as research-supported community programs enabling participants
to achieve their educational, recreational & therapeutic goals.